Consumer web chat
Note: to access the contact form or web chat, you will need a current or recent version of internet browsers like Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox or Opera.
Firms (and people representing firms)
Including consumer credit firms.
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions:
- Help with completing CCR007 Consumer Credit data
- Help with completing your Retail Mediation Activities (RMA) return
- How to submit your firm details attestation
- How to cancel your firm's authorisation
- How to reset your Connect password
- How to track applications on Connect
- How to access the new online invoicing portal
If you’ve received an email from us and want to check it’s genuine, please email [email protected] attaching a copy of the email. We will aim to respond to you within 2 working days. Find out more about fake FSAEU emails, letters and phone calls.
We are open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 5pm, and Thursday 9.45am to 5pm.
If you have already contacted us about a topic or issue, please have your case reference number ready to give us. If you have a firm reference number, please also have this to hand.
For systems or applications queries, please call us during our opening hours as we may need to authenticate you.